2.01.2008

"get lost with me"

..but dont forget to snap me out of it.

today's theme was: CALL FIRST.

most of my "learning" is all common sense. you can say i'm slow, but i think i'm just a little stubborn when it comes to listening. [and numerous people can agree to that]. i like to experience things first before hitting my head, only to say "
..i get it now!"

(lawlz.)

I WILL NOT PROCRASTINATE THIS SEMESTER. [crosses fingers behind back]

i've missed The Trio. we finally reunite this friday, and nobody needs a ride anymore. =) lol.

all humans find it hard to be satisfied. i included. i dont know if this'll make any sense, but, because i'm not satisfied, i'm satisfied. you wouldn't want to have everything you've always wanted.. would you? what would you do after that?

in short, like my height, i'm happy with my current standing. (haha) being human is the hard part..


if only you could tell me something i don't know

No comments: