6.01.2009

"technically"

havent updated coz i havent learned anything new lately



HAHA!
jk.

i've had new experiences though. =)
stay tuned.


trouble at it's ripest season. ;]


edit: 1105pm.
"see attached".


alright so i should totally be studying but i can't study with shit on my mind. i mean *things, sorry. excuse the language. it's been awhile since i really felt for someone. i didn't want to have feelings for anyone, and i hate to say it but that actually was my goal for awhile.

hence the myspace song.

sure, my friends are my "mains", my "lovers", my "girls".. but i have those days.. you know those days... days where you want to just.. be

[lets just be - ne yo]

i've been daydreaming lately. more dreamy than usual. to the point where i'm scared about the future. not just the future in general, but i meant where my heart will be in the future

so i tell myself,
love fearlessly.

i was doing fine, playing it safe. there is nothing extremely good nor bad with being Neutral. but how long can you stay neutral for when something finds its way to you? life has sooo many surprises, obstacles, signs.. every day a brand new day.

i'll ride the rollercoaster

i can't just pretend. i can't just stay neutral. i gotta keep moving. i may trip, i may fall, i may even be sidetracked, but i'll get a goooood lesson learned out of it. thank god for non-stagnant waters. =)


a better Bonnie in the making ;]

1 comment:

Andrew Yee said...

Don't tripppp. We will play when the opportunity arises. And we will dominate!