3.20.2011

3.20.11

i tend to wander off to blogland before an important exam.. i guess i gotta let out some thoughts that take part in my overpopulated brain. =)

3.12.11
had an awesome surprise bday!
thanks baby. ;) apparently i drank so much that i left everyone and wandered off on my own for an hour. lol.. that's bruno fitzmars standing next to me haha

and thank again babe, for eliminating the stacks of cds in my car! =D

3.18.11
and thanks kuya fred & jon for the last minute, random invitation to Jo Koy! he was the perfect comedian for my first comedy show =D
AND PASSION WAS THERE TOO! he sang my favorite song: musiq soulchild - just friends =D! i melted in my seat when i heard it! (no cameras allowed during the show, sorry!) oh but i'll share with you my favorite song of his, it's an original! meaning from the heart =) >


ps, happy 1 year & 1 month




thanks for your time!


back to the exit exam -______-

No comments: