5.23.2011

of lower rank

happy 1yr & 3mo... ah fuck it who am i kidding.

not myself lately. turtle mode.
kawawa. downtime.


you really, really, really, really, REALLY, suck.


i can't expect anything from you, but it kinda comes with my title. with past experience, ive learned how to be and how not to be and i feel like THIS cheryl, the cheryl NOW, is the finished product.. like 10 + 10 = 20 times better! add it all together and you've got a super sized meal!
as if i've surpassed the boss level in a video game!
a fuckin good-ass-deal!
having said that, i feel that i am better than ever =)
but..

it's not appreciated.


WHY does it feel like i have no value?! not exactly pushed aside, i just.. feel like.. i'm not.. getting what people at my level should have in return. appreciation. worth. uniqueness.

let's recap; i can't expect anything from you, but it kinda comes with my title. save me from worthless tears and just denote me down a notch. i don't know how much longer i can stay like this.

No comments: