1.13.2010

"beni swa leternel"

"whatcha been up to?"
kickin it with my little 8 yr old cousin from la while wearing some awesome new shades ;]trying something new on the sushi menuwatched Roach's Thriller performance haha
not really into the vampire thing, but this movie was pretty awesome.
developed a more caring/motherly heart for the ages 3-5.
ate at a restaurant that the guy from man vs food went. i'd say 4 stars? hella NOMMY! nomnomnom!
won some tickets and havent used them yet. i am collecting these so any donations would be gladly appreciated.
[taken from rafie] been workin up my skills in beer pong. this is JUST PRACTICE.. on my way to building up that Champ Rep. hahaha

black hoodies, exhausts, stoges, and addicting shooter games = comfort zone

... india is next. super excite!/nervous

just mailed in my passport to get my tourist visa, then my shots are on wednesday. i'll come back with one heckuva story.

B)

No comments: