12.29.2009

i'm also, losing it.

i'm never too far.
i can play fair - if i wanted to.
always down for anything.
forgetful, majority of the time.
dreamer.
hungry!
sure, i'd love to shadow you today!
wanna? let's!
curious.


happy bday jesus, 122509.


when i feel like being vague, i pay no attention to detail. i drift through the days, wandering around in my mind about the good times - instead of the "yes, a straight deposit" in front of me. I concentrate for a few seconds, then release. Back into my own world of bliss. "i can't wait to see you later!!" hypes my heart. =) Anyway, I'm getting paid. And some. And what.

now what.

2010 is just around the corner and i'm totally excited for what it has to bring. Somebody once told me that it's OK to be selfish sometimes. Focus on yourself. Do what is right for you; stop trying to make others happy because how can you make someone else happy if you're not happy yourself? (did you get that? haha). My cheryl-like character will unravel this upcoming year, i'll be taking more risks, more chances, and finally, i will get more questions answered.

The life of a curious 21 year old.. i'm fuckn Ready.

so happy early new years, everyone. there will definitely be more blogs to come, none of the norm - coz in my world there is no such thing as "normal". stay safe and try your best not to complain!

LOVE YOU GUYS MUAHMUAHMUAH XOXOXOXO

XD! ^_^ v ! >_< \m/ woot woot

No comments: