7.08.2008

ju lie

*snap*

damnit my eyes were closed.

*ring*

"hello? right now? why whassup? but... ok ok i'll be there kbye"

*nudge*

"shot?"

*tap*

"oh heyyy!"

*ring*

"oh shit i'm so sorry i'ma leave now. i'll be there in a bit"

*tick tock*

agh.. i have school tomorrow! oh, homework.... mom's gonna be so maaaadd

*sweat*

*grumble*

oh right i need to eat.


all the little things add up to make a day. i'm not exactly used to this rate of current events, although it is quite entertaining. i thank you for your time.

temperatures have rised, and so have emotions. i know where you stand. so what the fuck? the very question i ask myself Daily. i really have no idea. sculpt my mind to think a certain way, but to sculpt my heart would be near impossible. considering my story. you were damn close though.

good job for today. take 2 and i'll see you in the morning.

No comments: