2.06.2009

oh cherylll

this is hard for me.. i dont want to nag or be a bother..


dear god,

i know i live in a world where things can get crazyhecticmad. and, i've come to realize that i can't do this alone. (psychologically speaking). i admit, i need some sort of guidance.. direction... a goal.... and i know you have a pre-made path for me. like a dove, you give me hope. so, i come to You to say this.. i ask you to lead me because i am ready. it may not be a clear or straight path. perhaps there are many stops along the way. perhaps there are detours and delays. maybe i might even run into toll booths and bad weather, but no matter what my trust is only in You. i look up to you; and i know you are with me. it's You, that makes me stronger. in jesus' name, i ask and pray. amen.




No comments: