11.21.2007

and her wrath goes on..

i dont understand why she can't give me a straight reason. theres no school. nothing to look forward to. and i'm perfectly fine. so why can't i stay out late? why can't i chill w/ my friends like everyone else? why can't i come home late like they can? why does my mom have to be the alien of all mothers? i said, GIVE ME A REASON. she says I DONT NEED TO GIVE ONE. grrrrao;sieura;olskd;z,xmdf;oaier;lkj WHY! sure i live in your house, but your rules have no point. NO SCHOOL. comprende? it's not like i'm the type of child who comes home pregnant/drunk/high or whatever else you're scared of. she already knows that i'm not that type of person. so WHY. YOU. TRIPPIN. you know, if i had good grades, i could easily back myself up in this situation. BUT NO. i don't have it! i have nothing. what-fuckin-ever. sorry for my lack of concentration this semester. MYY BADDD. but seriously what does she want me to do at home anyways? all she needs is a TAXICAB DRIVER for PRINCESS RACHEL. i dont understand WHY WHY WHY

one night, i asked for the bajillionth time, "why does she have to be so different" and the reply was, "well you're different yourself."

all i wanna do is chill w/ my friends like any other normal college kid. adult. whatever. if i went to that UC or state college, i betchamillionbucks i'd be out right now. why can't i just.. go out.. then find out later that i'm sick of it? i'd rather do that then not experience it at all. let me live and learnnn fuckin shit

i admire other college people for being college people. i feel so much like an alien. actually, no. i feel very much like my favorite disney character. how fuckn ironic. HA as beowulf and king leonidas would say
GYARGGHHH

1 comment:

youloveme said...

hahah even though i dont read ALL of your blog.. i love reading whatever i skim.