11.07.2007

goodmorning.

9:38am.
mom comes through the door.. hands me a key. "here, attach this to your keys. don't lose this. you're picking up your sister afterschool right?" here i am, giving her THE FACE -_- "yea yeaaa." "..and don't forget she has tutoring at 4:30 for ms. sandra at automall so leave the house by 4 and take fremont blvd back home." "mhmmmm. bye." "love you. i gotta go."

i face the floor.

in the distance, "..AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM!"

10:48am.
took a little snooze, then realized i had to stand up and Do something with my day. I'm kinda glad that i've told everyone the truth - kinda not because now mom knows that i'm available on mondays and wednesdays. you can call me Misses Errands. tee hee

Rachella had a doctor's appointment at the psychiatrist's office yesterday at the Palo Alto Medical Center in fremont. Since i AM Misses Errands, and an older sister at that, i had to bring her to her appointment at 4:30pm. Mom said it only took 30 minutes, but it took more like an hour. I had chemistry class at 5:45pm. You do the math.

I was rushing on 880 N.. talkin to mom on the phone.. rachellini in the back. mom told me to exit off decoto, but i looked ahead and the traffic looked like it was clearing up a bit. soooo, i stepped on it. =\. the car in front of me came closer than i thought, and that's when it hit me.

literally.

roach was so scared that she took off her seatbelt and climbed in the back to put her seatbelt on again. "ateh! why did you do that???"

the front hood is bent, there is a hole in my bumper from the exhaust of the other car, and the bumper is dragging on the floor. oh i wish i had my camera at the time! anyways, i wasn't trippin out as much as my mom was. you should've seen my face tho.

later that night, daddy called. he dropped this off in front of my house and slipped the key under the doormat. this is the same car i was so embarrassed to be in and forever-promised to the world that i will never be seen in ever again!! ahh.. but karma always finds its way back.
ughhhh...

11:27am.
"I heard about your car cheryl. I figured your dad left the key under the mat. Now you're stuck with the yellow car!! Haha!" grandma smiled. "HAHA hah.. heh! -sarcasm- This'll have to do for now. It's only 2 weeks and i get my car back. is there any food downstairs?" "Yeah there's chicken sopas. Can you give rachel her lunch at quarter to 12? I have work today." "Yeaaa sure." "..and don't forget to pick her up today afterschool!" "mhmmm."
I drove the yellow bus to rachel's school w/ her chicken sopas, chicken nuggets, and capri-sun. Why am i catering to her. Am i a good sister or what!

12pm.
cassandra calls. the nissan tends to turn off completely if i don't put enough gas. -aghh- this sucksss asssss. so embarrassing.

cassandra was so eager to drive, she asked if she could drive us to my house. it really wasn't a problem, so i let her. i'm pretty shocked at how good of a driver she is because when i was starting off, i was terrible at breaking. .. did i just say that?

2pm.
rachel renee quickly scurried across the grass and hopped in the Yellow Bus. "quick! duck! this is so embarassing!!"

3pm.
just chilled with cassandra.. crackin new jokes til we can't breathe. my tummy hurt so much from laughing that i almost grew a 6pack. thanks; i needed that. nowadays it takes a lot for me to laugh.
4:46pm.
we were running a little late, but rachel got to her tutor around 5ish. every wednesday after dropping off rachel, i'm always stuck. there are so many places you can go to in fremont if you have 58minutes to spare.
we decided to check out this ice cream place.
this aint your average coldstone's ya beezy.
dark chocolate and spumoni. gelato is so smooooooooth =).

8:20pm.
grandmother comes home from work. i leave to drop off cassandra and eat at macaroni grill. i dared myself to try something other than my usual chicken ravioli.... it's called..uh.. carmela's chicken rigatoni. (forgot my camera again). no doubt it was good. but i still like my ravioli.

10:27pm.
full and tired. i need to clear my complicated mind. if i am the least bit offended or aggravated i will snap at you. oh geez. why do i feel this way??!?! when will it go away?

stoppppp

11:38pm.
sleepin early tonight. that seems to be the best temporary mind-relief for the moment. goodnight.



shit happens!

No comments: