1.17.2009

Before the nyquil kicks in...

Ahhhhh dkjdjsoxjdnus nevermind i'm falling asleep already goodnight uc tomorrow! Zzzzzz

Edit: 8:23am

The nyquil only worked until about 5am. Since then, I've been tossing and turning, peeing, and drinking water. now it's like, 8. I lay beside my monkeypillow and panda, thinking about The Next Step.

don't think too much don't think too much

I've come to believe that everyone has some sort of natural obligation to family. no matter how much we may have created an as-close-as-family relationship with our friends, bfs, gfs, whoever it may be... we were taught since childhood that Family comes first. in addition, at this age, for some of us School is another priority.

as for me, school and family tie in together. -_- so, I will continue to focus on my priorities as I wish you the best and hope you will do the same with yours.

I will respect a firm fool-proof decision. anything that will make you happy / fulfilled / accomplished / or helps you acquire your goal by making ends meet with all your top-most priorities.

I mean it may be sad being secondary on that list.. but who are we to judge? I can't get mad, coz we have our own priorities too, right? so do your thang, it's completely understandable.

=)) doublechin!! Haha!

No comments: