10.31.2007

jumbled & cheryl-less.

there's been so much going on lately i can't freakn handle it all. i have a blog waiting to be posted, but this is at the top of my head right now and i dont know how else to relieve my mind. i know it was bound to come out, but now that its all happening.. i kinda wish it wasn't addressed. hmm how do i say thissss. Words, have so many different meanings.. it's impossible to know exactly what anyone is saying, unless you are the person saying It. Actions, okay yeah actions also have many different meanings.. maybe it's just me, but i just think that Actions give a little more preciseness/detail than words. i'm trying to stay neutral. i dont need anyone right now. i dont want to deal with starting over, nor do i want to deal with starting where i left off.. maybe it's a pisces thing i dont knowww - fleeing from any disturbances in the water. someone showed this to me.

* LIKES Solitude to dream in
* Mystery in all its guises
* Anything discarded to stay discarded
* The ridiculous
* like to get 'lost'

* DISLIKES the obvious
* being criticized
* feeling all at sea about something
* know-it-alls
* pedantry

it's freaky how they pinpoint your qualities.. and they're surprisingly true too. but damn. i just.. i'm not myself lately. it's not cheryl of me. i have so much to say.. to the point where i can't say anything anymore. god talks to us in the weirdest ways. i need a sign or something. something. somethinggggg. i'm pffaowesiurpaowijr;lkjpoqir;l,m.,zxc;ijpo

[under construction]

one thing's for sure,
I DONT DO THIS.

fuck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you write weird Cheryl. and I assume this is what you were telling me.

-bdg / tu$hort