10.24.2007

places to go, food to eat

mood: bleh.

The latest episode of The Hills is the cutest. Emotions were obvious. Oh Lauren, Brody is a nice guy!!! http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1572249&vid=183013

I warned you. I can be expensive when it comes to food. always in search of new tastes for my buds. here's a recap of my weekend that just passed.. haha..
rachel took a roll of paper towels and took advantage of how spacious my room is. wooooo.
uh..
went to olive garden to see bernadette ong. thank you for serving us. =) (gloriene's pas-ghetti) (janet's seafood alfredo)[get well soon!!](and my chiato something shmurks - bernie recommended.) loads of flavor due to high sodium levels, and extreme cheese. the meat was super tender tho. ?i couldn't finish. ... said my farewells.. then off to cassandra's. i was going to persuade her into coming with me to the hiphop lounge thing at vince's... but failed in doing so. *de-shrug shoulders*. so instead, we ate healthy snacks. look at all those colors!! ^_^thank you very much bestfriend.
saturday 8am - dentist. cleaning. AND THEN.. rachel had tutoring at automall [AGAIN! and on a weekend!!] this is what we ate for breakfast. haha.later that day, me & roach went to see daddy. ate at claim jumpers. (massive!!!)

and to settle down our stomachs, we headed to Eastridge. but you see, i didn't KNOW we were actually heading to Eastridge on account that I was knocked out, sprawled in the backseat. I awoke to san jose's heat, walked myself to the entrance, and splurged. yay. i am now broke. double yay. sunday. for some reason that i was un-informed of, we did not attend church that morning. i wish i did, so i could finish a few letters of "r-e-c-o-v-e-r-y", but i guess i'll have to wait til next sunday. anywho - for dinner we ate at Sushimaru, which is the new Sushi Lovers. Sushi Lovers in Milpitas is like.. my childhood restaurant. Me, Mom, & Dad would eat there on special occasions because the sushi was oh-so-yummy. Recently, they changed the place to "Sushimaru".. reminds me of Badtz-Maru.. and isn't as catchy as Sushi Lovers.. =\. I'm a little bummed that Sushi Lovers is gone now, but when I ate there.. I felt reunited. Food tastes the same. It's just the "title" that changed . . .



. . .




hot tea is always satisfying after eating sushi. =)

how uneventful. how unproductive. how flavorful[?] i'm sick of this shit. when spring semester starts, imma be foreals. foreal. as for now.. have fun, pay later. ;P

1 comment:

GLOWSTiiCK said...

MY GOODNESS!! ur room is spacious!!