10.08.2007

SPEECHLESS


she: "CHERYL you are FRAGILE. (emo./phys.)"
me: "NO. i'm STRONG."
she: "Do you know how scared everyone will be for you? He's STRONG I'M SURE."

i know she's talking about us "physically", but on another note.. metaphorically speaking, perhaps that's why we were together for such a long time? kinda like a ying-yang thing. iono. one completes the other. opposites attract shit. but now our opposites are becoming clearly defined.. bringing us further from each other, unhappiness increasing. Clash. I thought we were coming to an accord? Silly of me to think that i could stand strong on this agreement one-handedly, damn-straight, end-of-discussion. Nope! I don't know if you've noticed, but lately i've been more pooped-out.. bored.. and plain ol` disinterested in daily events of my life. I hate this, i hate you. how unacceptable! so immature. and me, so naive. SO fuckn NAIVE. I want it to stop.. and i need to stop sitting around.. thinking things will settle down on its own in due time. I have more important things to do! Say i'm selfish.. go ahead. I'm putting my foot down. Now.


fuck what you and i have become.

oh and, don't even bother trying! i'm going back to quiet.

with you.. friendship is out of the picture.

No comments: